Tuesday 8 March 2011

Admin - Using labels

When you're putting your posts into Blogger, there's a little box at the bottom, Labels. Feel free to add any labels you like that you think describe your post. But if we can all also add the label for the week, it will let us sort them by topic later. This week I'm suggesting we all add cash or card as the one of the labels.


Then, we can quickly read every post about that topic - look over to the left and you will see a list of topics. Clicking on the first one brings up all the posts about last week's topic. It also lets visitors to the blog choose what to see - they might want to see all the poetry, or all the artwork, and so on.

If I haven't made much sense, talk to me and I'll try to explain a bit better. Email me (saucywench ät gmail dòt com) or message me in Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=546938361

Cheers all!

Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment