Monday 21 March 2011

Public Transport

Hmmm..... Whilst it's easy to dismiss as I refuse to catch public transport myself, however I very selfishly want everyone else to catch public transport.

I dunno I've never really thought about it and now i am I'm drawing a blank.

My entire secondary schooling wouldn't have happened without public transport and i used it regularly. So here's things that have happened to me on public transport;
  • A nice old man talked to me on the platform about the war etc. then sat next to me on the train. Then he put his hand on my leg and started rubbing my inner thigh with a nice old man i'd like to play with your penis face. I left.

Everything else seems a little braggish and really not that interesting once I wrote it out so really i got nothing.

Catch public transport people and get off the roads..... I'm in a hurry!

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious! Apart from the nice old man (and people like him)... what's your reason for refusing to use public transport?

    ReplyDelete